Apple Music will be rolling out a new iOS feature in Apple Music for Artists called Shareable Milestones that will provide artists with the tools to easily share key milestones and successes with their fans on social media directly from the Apple Music for Artists app.
- Apple Music is releasing a new iOS feature called Shareable Milestones, which enables artists to easily share artwork to social media that celebrates their Apple Music Milestones, with their fans.
- Artists love sharing key moments of their careers with fans and thanking them for their support. Shareable Milestones gives artists an easy to way to do that.
- Milestones are generated for artists of all sizes, highlighting:
- new highs and all-time bests across Plays & Shazams
- inclusion in Apple Music editorially curated playlists
How it works…
- Images celebrating the artists milestones will be displayed on the Artist’s iOS overview page and
- users will also see relevant milestones on the Song and Country detail pages
- Artists can tap the share icon on any milestone image to open up the iOS share sheet and select which social media platform they want to share to
- Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories and Twitter will all be supported and users also have the option to share via email, or messages
- At launch, this feature is only available on the Apple Music for Artists iOS app.
More about Apple Music for Artists…
- Apple Music for Artists is available for every artist on Apple Music. Artists can sign up and claim their account at https://artists.apple.com/