Sometimes our photos are just about our mundane, daily lives. But what if we could spice them up a little? Add a few studs to them, perhaps? Bricks Camera lets you pixelate your photos for a mosaic-like, blocky look. Who knew bricks could look so good?
Controls for Bricks Camera are simple: swipe to adjust the size of the bricks (or intensity of effect), and switch between your phone’s front and rear cameras with the button at the screen’s bottom-right corner. If you want to make a fun GIF, press and hold the shutter button while shooting to give your short video the bricky treatment.
Take a break from the ordinary and build up a collection of unique images with Bricks Camera.
HOW TO USE BRICKS CAMERA
– Change the brick size by swiping to match your style
– Tap for photos and tap and hold for videos and GIFs
– Switch cameras by double tapping even while recording
– Brick your Photo Library photos
– Change the brick size even after capturing a photo or GIF
– Shoot both vertical and horizontal photos and GIFs!
– Share them with your friends easily
– Save your creations to the Camera Roll!
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPadOS and iPod touch and it requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Price: It’s free with watermark and it’s R44,46 to remove watermark.