Assane’s quest for revenge against Hubert Pelligrini has torn his family to pieces. With his back to the wall, he now has to think of a new plan, even if it means putting himself in danger.
About Lupin :
- Casting: Omar Sy, Hervé Pierre, Nicole Garcia, Clotilde Hesme, Ludivine Sagnier, Antoine Gouy, Shirine Boutella, Soufiane Guerrab.
- Created by George Kay in collaboration with François Uzan.
- Directed by Ludovic Bernard (episodes 6 &7), Hugo Gélin (episodes 8,9 & 10)
- Produced by Gaumont Télévision (Isabelle Degeorges, Nathan Franck)
- The second part will be composed of 5 episodes
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Formed in France in 1895, Gaumont is the oldest film company in the world, with offices in Paris, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, and Buenos Aires. Gaumont produces and distributes high-quality TV programming worldwide such as the award-winning series Narcos in its 5th season, and F is for Family in its 4th season for Netflix; the German show The Barbarians for Netflix; the 3rd season of the British show Tin Star for Sky and Amazon Prime Video; the French show The Art of Crime in its 4th season for France 2; and the animated show Do Re & Mi with Kristen Bell, for Amazon Prime Video.
Gaumont co-produces and distributes around ten films a year in theaters, and the film library encompasses over 1400 titles from prestigious directors such as Louis Malle, Jean-Luc Godard, and more recently, Toledano and Nakache for The Intouchables, the highest-grossing French-language movie ever with over $450 million in revenue to date.