Samsung’s new ‘Door to Door’ service offers South Africans a convenient, hassle-free smartphone repair service. The newly launched service for Samsung customers who require a smartphone repair, provides another option to visiting a customer care centre.
Many people don’t always have the time to drive to a customer care centre – especially as they juggle both their home and work commitments. Fortunately, you can now opt to have your smartphone picked up from your home or business, repaired and returned with Samsung’s Door to Door service.
This seamless service applies to repairs within 40km of a customer care centre.
How it works:
- Once you have selected the service here Samsung will arrange a collection time with you.
- The cost1 of both the pick-up and return of your smartphone is R330.
- The device will be picked up and you will be able to track the repair progress.
- You will be notified when the repair is completed.
- A delivery time2 will be arranged with you.
- Due to COVID regulations, the product will be sanitised and packaged before the customer.
The Door to Door service is applicable to the following devices:
Samsung Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Z (all models) Samsung Galaxy S (all models) Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note (all models) Samsung Galaxy A (all models) Samsung Galaxy J (all models) Samsung Tablets: Galaxy Tab S (all models) Galaxy Tab A (all models) Galaxy Tab Active (all models) Samsung Watches: Galaxy Watch (all models) Galaxy Watch Active (all models) Galaxy Fit (all models) Samsung Buds: Galaxy Buds (all models)