Coinshift launched publicly in June 2021, and they are humbled to have incredible traction with 1000+ safes, $1.3B in assets & $82M+ in payouts from organizations like Consensys, Biconomy, Messari, Uniswap, Perpetual Protocol, Balancer and others.
They are proud to announce that Coinshift has raised $15M in Series A led by Tiger Global and joined by Sequoia Capital India, Ryan Hoover (Founder of Product Hunt & Weekend Fund), Alameda Ventures, Spartan Group, Ethereal Ventures, Alpha Wave Capital, Hash key Capital, Quiet Capital, Polygon Ventures, Volt Capital & 300+ angels and operators in crypto and Fintech.
- Sandeep Nailwal — Co-Founder & COO, Polygon
- Shiva Rajaraman — VP at Opensea
- Prabhakar Reddy — Founder of FalconX
- Scott Belsky — CPO Adobe & Founder of Behance
- Lenny Rachitsky — Previously Product Manager, Airbnb
- Utsav Somani — Iseed & Head of Angelist India
- Shaan Puri — Previously Director of product, Twitch
“We’ve been impressed by the pace of product development at Coinshift since we met Tarun and the team. It’s clear there is a huge need for crypto native treasury management and payments, and we are excited to back Coinshift as they roll out the next iteration of the platform,”
said Alex Cook, Partner, Tiger Global.