Kickstarter is a place where independent creators and passionate backers come together to bring new ideas to life. The app allows people to explore creative projects in art, design, film, games, music, and more.
Creators can even keep up with their own projects on the go.
With the Kickstarter app, you can:
• Back projects to help make new ideas a reality.
• Stay in the know with updates from projects you’ve backed.
• Save your favorites and get reminders before projects end.
• Share projects with friends via email, messaging, and more.
Project creators can stay up to date from anywhere:
• Easily track your funding progress.
• Keep up with comments and pledges.
• Post updates and respond to backer messages.
Some of these creators, like Critical Role, TLC, and The Smithsonian Institution already had huge fanbases. But many projects have been as small-scale as a limited run of silent meditation vinyls or as up-and-coming as early versions of Issa Rae’s Insecure and Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s Fleabag.
No matter what, creators always control how the work comes together—no 100-page grant applications, no donors demanding you modify your message, no last-minute edits from investors. When backers chip in funding and help spread the word, they too become part of these independent works.
“Kickstarter is one of those platforms that gives you space to work with people who know you, love you, and support you.”
— De La Soul.
Check out the app: https://www.kickstarter.com/?ref=nav